- June 10, 2021
- Posted by: markets.businessinsider.com
- Category: Featured
NEW YORK, June 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The Global Wearable Medical Devices has been added to SpendEdge’s offering. The Wearable Medical Devices market is expected to grow by USD 20.81 billion, at a CAGR of over 24.27% by 2024.
This report evaluates suppliers based on device encryption, close monitoring and control of shared data, quality and other regulatory certifications, and strong distribution and service channels. In addition, suppliers are also shortlisted based on business needs, technical specifications, operational requirements, security compliance, regulatory mandates, legal requirements, quality control, change management procedures, pricing models, penalty clauses, SLA nuances, acceptance criteria, and evaluation criteria.
The report also offers information on the upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth.
Download Our Free Sample Report
- According to the Wearable Medical Devices price trends, higher anti-dumping duties imposed by the governments in countries such as China, the US, France, Germany, and India will increase the price of exported Wearable Medical Devices.
- The steady increase in crude oil prices will drive the prices of raw materials such as optical fiber, PE, PVC, steel, and aluminum. This will propel Wearable Medical Devices suppliers’ manufacturing costs.
- Top Wearable Medical Devices suppliers and their cost structures
- Top Wearable Medical Devices suppliers in the US and their cost structures
- Wearable Medical Devices market spend analysis in the US
- Wearable Medical Devices price trends, and forecasts
- Cost drivers influencing the Wearable Medical Devices prices
Explore more about market opportunities: Enquire about the report before purchasing
Some of the top Wearable Medical Devices suppliers listed in this report:
This Wearable Medical Devices procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Withings SA
- Medtronic Plc
- Alphabet Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Further breakdown of the market segmentation at requested regions.
Market Player Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players, vendor segmentation, and vendor offerings.
- Know the strategies adopted by vendors during the COVID-19 Recovery Phase.
Related Reports on Pharma and Healthcare Market:
- Clinical Research Services – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: The clinical research services will grow at a CAGR of 7.00% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 4%-7% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargainingg power in this market.
- Pharmaceutical Gelatin – Sourcing and Procurement Market Intelligence Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on continuous supply, consistent product quality and service terms, technical soundness, and regulatory compliance.
- Drug Development Biometric Services – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The report provides a complete drill-down on global drug development biometric services spend outlook at a global as well as regional level. Current spend scenario, growth outlook, incremental spend, and other key information is available individually for North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Wearable Medical Devices that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Wearable Medical Devices TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know morehttps://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usd-20-81-billion-growth-expected-in-wearable-medical-devices-market-at-a-cagr-of-24-27-amid-covid-19-spread-spendedge-301309568.html