- June 15, 2022
- Posted by: Bastion team
- Category: World News
Please find enclosed the current issue of our newsletter. As always, it provides information on a wide range of current regulatory topics in Europe, including the following:
- The European Supervisory Authorities (EBA, EIOPA and ESMA) published a joint report that comprehensively analyzes the completeness, adequacy and uniformity of the applicable laws and practices for withdrawing a license for serious breaches of the rules on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT).
- The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) published a supervisory briefing to ensure convergence across the European Union in the supervision of investment funds with sustainability features, and in combating greenwashing by investment funds by establishing common supervisory criteria for National Competent Authorities.
- The EU Commission adopted an Implementing Regulation amending the implementing technical standards on benchmark portfolios, reporting templates and reporting instructions for reporting under the Capital Requirements Directive (CRD 4).
- In Germany, BaFin published a guidance note with instructions and initial guidance for companies on the application for permission for crypto-securities management.
- In Italy, the Italian Government published a decree on a special register for crypto-asset services providers that will require entities to submit communications on their beneficial ownership to company registries.
- In the Czech Republic, Act No….