- January 2, 2022
- Posted by: Bastion team
- Category: World News
WHAT: Regular meeting of the Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees.
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. Monday.
WHERE: City Council Chambers, third floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast live on Suddenlink Channel 14.
INFORMATION: Those who would like to address councilors during the meeting must sign in at least 15 minutes before the meeting begins.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
• Public Works Committee minutes of Dec. 6 meeting.
• Ordinance 4148-A, rezoning property addressed as 2408 W. Broadway from C-1, Local Commercial, to R-1, Single Family Residential, and revising zoning map to reflect said change if approved.
• Ordinance 4145-A, amending the city Code of Ordinances, Chapter 78, Traffic and Vehicles, Article III, Equipment, by adding Section 78-77, Coupling Devices and Towing Methods for trailers, semi trailers, manufactured homes or towed motor vehicles, by providing for Codification, Repealer, Severability, and setting an effective date.
• Authorizing the mayor to prepare and submit a letter of support for the Ecolink Broadband Project.
• Amendment to contract with Georgia-Pacific for provision of potable water, recognizing its change of name to Georgia-Pacific Muskogee LLC, specifically for its Muskogee site to align with its legal entity structure of assets.
• Amended City Council Policy…